Sunday 15 April 2012

Ruby



I did it.  Nature helped.  Maybe God intervened.  April 2 I had some unexpected bleeding which led to an early - a wonderfully, mercifully, soul savingly early c-section. 

FINALLY after 8 1/2 long, horrible, never to be repeated months of pregnancy I have reached nirvana.
I feel as though I have woken up from a nightmare.

Woken up to a world that seems so generous, beautiful and full of joy.  I am so happy with my little girl - Ruby Kate Schneider.  We all love her.  I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to have children and I wish I could freeze my life right now and have my little ones stay this little and wonderful forever.

Life is once again in session.

4 comments:

Bonnie White said...

Char glad you are back in the world of the living. Glad too for Ruby's safe and welcomed arrival. I see Beej's features in her mouth. And I love that song by Mindy. We have a gift for Ruby. Bob will be in your town tomorrow and give you a call. Much love. BW

Nora said...

Congratulations Char! Your daughter is beautiful!

Andrea said...

Congrats Char!!! She's perfect!

Info for you said...

I know how long and horrible pregnancy can be. So glad it's over for you and you have your sweet little girl in your arms :)
Congrats to you and your wee family!
xx